Well This iPod Reminds Me Of The Time When They First Came Out. Then I Ended Up Getting It For My Birthday And One Day, By The Way This Was All In The Summer Of 07 And When I Went To 7th Grade, So Then Valentines Came Up And I Decided To Take The iPod To School. I Had My iPod The Whole Day And When I Got To 6/7 Period I Remember I Went To The Restroom And On My Way There I Still Had It. Then I Went Back To Class, The Bell Rang For 8th Period. My Teacher Told Me To Help Give Out The Stuff People Had Bought For Valentines. Couple Minutes Later I Checked My Pocked To Make Sure It Was There, But It Was Gone. So I Lost My iPod... Never Seen It Again.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Story...
Well This iPod Reminds Me Of The Time When They First Came Out. Then I Ended Up Getting It For My Birthday And One Day, By The Way This Was All In The Summer Of 07 And When I Went To 7th Grade, So Then Valentines Came Up And I Decided To Take The iPod To School. I Had My iPod The Whole Day And When I Got To 6/7 Period I Remember I Went To The Restroom And On My Way There I Still Had It. Then I Went Back To Class, The Bell Rang For 8th Period. My Teacher Told Me To Help Give Out The Stuff People Had Bought For Valentines. Couple Minutes Later I Checked My Pocked To Make Sure It Was There, But It Was Gone. So I Lost My iPod... Never Seen It Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Omg, What A Sad Story! Made Me Remember When iLost My iPod.
ReplyDeleteAnyWays iLike How You Ended It "Never Seen It Again" Idk But iLiked That At The Endd(: &Nd Sorry About You Loosing Your iPod