Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Post #1 - 5th Six Weeks
A time when I Had to prove myself was when I joined robotics. As soon as I stepped a foot in that classroom I realized that I wasnt going to be able to do it. My mentors were talking about how its going to work out during the pre-season and build season. I wanted to leave but when i was stepping out the door I stopped and realized that I had to stay to prove myself wrong and that i was going to be able to handle it. My mentor then walked up to me and asked if everything was okay and i told her everything was fine. That night went by and then tuesday came, i showed up again but that night was even more boring then the first one. My mind was telling me to go and get out of there but i had already set a goal for myself and it was to at least finish the season. Now since its already the end of build season i know i accomplished my goal and proved myself wrong. The other thing is its not boring anymore maybe because i got used to it but ive decided to stay in there. Through that, i now realize that if i set my mind on something, i can accomplish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment